Boutique 14 Terms & Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost of the order
must be paid when placing your order. We will not begin work on
orders until payment is received.
- Payments by cheque should be made out to 'Boutique 14'
- Payments by Paypal will incur a paypal fee of 3.4% + £0.20
- Order slots can only be confirmed when your deposit is
received. If you have visited us for a consultation we will reserve
an order slot for up 5 days after your sample is received. If you
do not contact us within this timescale we will remove your
reservation from our calendar.
- Proofs for your wedding invitations will be emailed to you in
the form of a PDF document before your order slot. Please check
proofs thoroughly before signing and returning to us, as any
changes after this stage will incur an extra cost and in some
circumstances may not be correctable where timescales are
unreasonably tight. Boutique 14 will accept no responsibility this
- Proofing for reception stationery is only necessary for some
items as everything is made to match your invitations, the
information for your place cards, table names and table plan will
be taken directly from your guest spreadsheet. We ask you to fully
proof read order of service and any bespoke items. It is your
responsibility to make sure all guest names, table names and all
other items are spelt correctly.
- Completed orders will only be despatched when the full balance
is paid. Until the full balance is paid all orders remain the
property of Boutique 14.
- When placing your order we will give you a designated order
slot and an approximate delivery or collection date. You must send
all your order information to us at least 2 weeks before your order
slot to avoid any delays. We will not be able to change your
designated order slot in most circumstances.
- Any spare/unnamed wedding or evening invitations you require
must be specified when placing your order with us as it is very
unlikely that we will be able to make extra items at a later
date, outside your designated slot. If you do request extra
invitations at a later date there will be an additional fee to
cover the cost of extra materials.
- A charge for Postage and Packaging will be added to your
invoice and will be calculated depending on the size and weight of
products you have purchased. There will be a separate delivery
charge for table plans.
- If you live in the local area you can arrange to collect your
order from us, in this instance only a £5.00 charge for packaging
will be added to your invoice.
- All orders are sent by first class recorded delivery, we will
advise you via email when your order is complete and your products
- Full payment must be made before we despatch your order or
before you collect your order. However If you are collecting from
us, you may pay by cash on collection.
- All our products are very carefully packaged. Any damaged items
must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Due to the delicate embellishments used on designs such as
'Rosy Chic' and 'Vintage Glamour' there may be a small extra charge
for postage & packaging to prevent any damage during postage.
We also recommend that you purchase presentation boxes or bubble
wrap lined envelopes for these designs or any others which may be
damaged during postage. We accept no responsibility for damage
caused when you post invitations to your guests.
- If an order is cancelled, any work in progress must be paid for
- Due to the nature of our handmade products, some designs may
vary slightly to what is shown on our website. If any materials
have to be substituted we will let you know before starting on your
- Designs made with larger embelishments may require a Large
Letter postage stamp.
- Due to the nature of our handmade products, ordered items may
vary slightly in appearance from each other and also from any
samples previously ordered. If any materials have to be substituted
we will let you know before starting on your order.
- Colour charts shown on the website are indicative only and
represent a guide to the true colour only. The colour you see on
your screen or that you print out may not be the exact colour of
the material we produce.
- Prices are subject to change; however any orders which have
already been confirmed and a deposit paid will not be
- All designs are fully copyrighted and remain the property of
Boutique 14; any reproduction of designs will be considered an
infringement of copyright law. We will pursue through the courts
any instances of copyright infringement.